How to ask for a report

If you require a report for applying for incapacity to work or to have it sent to your own doctor, you should see the Secretary of the service that is responsible for your case.

If you need a copy of any report or of the results of any test carried out at the Centre, you can ask:

The Clinical Records Service (located in the basement)
Opening times for the public: from Monday to Friday, 8am to 2pm.
Telephone: 93 248 30 39.

If you wish, another person can go to collect this documentation, as long as they take your written authorisation, your original identity document and their own identity document. If you have any query about clinical documentation, you can contact this service by telephone (93 248.30.39)

Information on the confidentiality of information.

In line with the current legislation, 15/1999 of 13th December, the Hospital del Mar informs you that:

  • Data of a personal nature will be entered into a file for the purposes of obtaining the medical-health care that our users require, guaranteeing the confidentiality of these at all times. The person responsible for this file is the Head of Clinical Documentation of the MAR Health Park .
  • The persons receiving this information are all of the departments of the Hospital del Mar, other MAR Health Park centres and official bodies that, due to legal obligations, must have access to data referring to the correct provision of care services.
  • All users can exercise their rights of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation of their personal data, in accordance with the law. To exercise the rights mentioned, you can contact, in writing, the Head of the Clinical Documentation Service of the Hospital del Mar.

Internal campaigns

  • Pla d'igualtat del PSMar
  • Hospitals sense fum
Collaborating entity

© 2006 - 2024 Parc de Salut Mar · Legal notice | Cookie Policy | Accessibility