Visit a relative in the Parc de Salut Mar Centers
This visiting regime will be followed whenever the epidemiological situation allows it and in non-covid units that are not in an outbreak situation.
- Visits from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (see specifications for each unit in the centers section).
- Preferably, always the same accompanying person with complete vaccination schedule.
- Hand hygiene.
- Mandatory use of masks. Visitors should bring them from home:
- FFP2 mask: COVID Units or suspected COVID, Units in outbreak and patients with respiratory pathology who are in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- Surgical mask: all other units.
- In order to avoid possible infections to the patients, plants, flowers, plush toys and/or food cannot be brought.
At specific times this regime may be modified according to the capacity of the spaces and at the discretion of those responsible for each area.
2 Visits the hospital
Practical information on how to visit the Parc de Salut Mar centers.
4 Personal data processing
In case a patient has provided us with your phone number as a reference person, you will receive updated information about the system of visits via SMS message. You can consult information about the treatment of your data at /en/legal/