Visit in the Hospital del Mar
The Outpatient Care service can be accessed
- Sent by the medical practitioner or specialist: For a first visit, your doctor will refer you to our centre using a referral slip. This request goes directly to the Hospital, and you will receive notification of the day and time of the visit by post.
- Made an appointment by the Emergency Service: After urgent care, if the doctor deems it necessary, the Emergency Admissions Service will arrange a day and time for you to visit Outpatient Care.
- Made an appointment by the Hospitalization Area: At the time of discharge from the hospital, the next visit will be arranged for you in Outpatient Care, to monitor your process.
- ALL patients will be able to enter with 1 companion/relative
- "Access control" staff and, failing that, reception staff will monitor the arrival of the scheduled surgical patient. The time slot will be from 6.30 am to 8 pm.
- They will be checked for wearing a surgical mask, and will be asked to wash their hands with the hydroalcoholic solution before entering the hospital.
- Once the necessary checks have been made, the patient will go to the appropriate unit.
- Medical and/or healthcare information on the evolution or discharge of patients and their relatives will be provided by telephone.
We remind you that the call centre is still available to give more information to families, on 184.108.40.206.
In the case of surgery in H. Mar.
Stay in the intensive care unit
URPA: no visit will be allowed.
RECOVERY ROOM: each patient may receive a visit from 1 companion:
From 16:00 to 18.00h.
Transfer to the Hospitalization Unit
The circuit established in the internal guide of visits for admitted patients will be applied.
- Recommendation to enter with only 1 family member/companion.
- Do not arrive before 15 minutes.
- Do not come with symptoms of cough, fever and/or nasal congestion.