Visit in the Hospital del Mar
The Outpatient Care service can be accessed
- Sent by the medical practitioner or specialist: For a first visit, your doctor will refer you to our centre using a referral slip. This request goes directly to the Hospital, and you will receive notification of the day and time of the visit by post.
- Made an appointment by the Emergency Service: After urgent care, if the doctor deems it necessary, the Emergency Admissions Service will arrange a day and time for you to visit Outpatient Care.
- Made an appointment by the Hospitalization Area: At the time of discharge from the hospital, the next visit will be arranged for you in Outpatient Care, to monitor your process.
- ALL patients will be able to enter with 1 companion/relative
- "Access control" staff and, failing that, reception staff will monitor the arrival of the scheduled surgical patient. The time slot will be from 6.30 am to 8 pm.
- They will be checked for wearing a surgical mask, and will be asked to wash their hands with the hydroalcoholic solution before entering the hospital.
- Once the necessary checks have been made, the patient will go to the appropriate unit.
In the case of surgery in Hospital del Mar.
- Visit the section on Visiting a relative at the Hospital de Mar.
Transfer to the Hospitalization Unit
The circuit established in the internal guide of visits for admitted patients will be applied.
- Recommendation to enter with only 1 family member/companion.
- Do not arrive before 15 minutes.
- Do not come with symptoms of cough, fever and/or nasal congestion.