Visit a relative at Hospital de l'Esperança
This visiting regime shall be followed whenever the epidemiological situation permits.
The use of masks is compulsory. Visitors must bring them from home.
Preferably always the same companion with a complete vaccination schedule.
- In order to avoid possible infections in patients, no plants, flowers, teddies and/or food may be brought in.
At specific times the visiting regime may be modified according to the capacity of the spaces and at the discretion of those responsible for each area.
- Only 2 companions per patient may stay in the room and, at night, one companion may stay in the room.
- Recommended visiting hours from 13.00 h to 21.00 h.
Post-Surgical Reanimation Unit
- Visit every day from the first day of admission.
- Only 1 person during the visit.
- The patient may receive visits twice a day.
- Timetable: from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm and from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Exceptions (visiting regime according to the indications of the care team):
- End-of-life process.
- Other optional criteria.