Visit in the Centre Forum
The Outpatient Care service can be accessed
Sent by the medical practitioner or specialist: For a first visit, your doctor will refer you to our centre using a referral slip. This request goes directly to the Hospital, and you will receive notification of the day and time of the visit by post.
Made an appointment by the Emergency Service: After urgent care, if the doctor deems it necessary, the Emergency Admissions Service will arrange a day and time for you to visit Outpatient Care.
Made an appointment by the Hospitalization Area: At the time of discharge from the hospital, the next visit will be arranged for you in Outpatient Care, to monitor your process.
THIS VISITING REGIME SHALL BE FOLLOWED WHENEVER THE EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SITUATION PERMITS.
- Mandatory use of surgical mask and hand hygiene.
- Preferably accompanying persons with a FULL VACCINATION regimen.
Depending on the capacities of the spaces and the discretion of the area leaders, this regime may be modified at certain times.
- Recommendation to enter with only 1 family member/companion.
- Do not arrive before 15 minutes.
- Do not come with symptoms of cough, fever and/or nasal congestion.