Visit in the Hospital de l'Esperança
Visit in Outpatient Care
The Outpatient Care service can be accessed
- Sent by the medical practitioner or specialist: For a first visit, your doctor will refer you to our centre using a referral slip. This request goes directly to the Hospital, and you will receive notification of the day and time of the visit by post.
- Made an appointment by the Emergency Service: After urgent care, if the doctor deems it necessary, the Emergency Admissions Service will arrange a day and time for you to visit Outpatient Care.
- Made an appointment by the Hospitalization Area: At the time of discharge from the hospital, the next visit will be arranged for you in Outpatient Care, to monitor your process.
- At the time of admission and discharge 1 relative / companion can go up to the appropriate unit to help the patient to settle down and store their belongings.
- "Access control" staff and, failing that, reception staff will monitor the arrival of the scheduled surgical patient. The time slot will be from 6.30 am to 8 pm.
- They will be checked for wearing a surgical mask, and will be asked to wash their hands with the hydroalcoholic solution before entering the hospital.
- Once the necessary checks have been made, the patient will go to the appropriate unit.
In the case of surgery in H. Esperança
- A relative may visit a hospitalized post-surgical patient from 1 to 7 p.m., 1 hour after receiving the message from the surgical area, for 30 minutes.
- Patients admitted pending intervention, once the PCR has been performed, will not be able to receive visits.
Transfer to the Hospitalization Unit
The circuit established in the internal guide of visits for admitted patients will be applied.
- Recommendation to enter with only 1 family member/companion.
- Do not arrive before 15 minutes.
- Do not come with symptoms of cough, fever and/or nasal congestion.